and the winner is………….
Sorry it is kind of hard to read…
SHELBY H is the winner!
Look for an e-mail in your inbox from MEADOW.
I have had an incredible year and have so much to be thankful for! Seriously, I wake up to the cutest smile every morning and feel so lucky that this is my life! (Sorry honey….you are really cute too…but this smile I am talking about is Ella’s) Bob is usually gone before we get up in the morning. Construction crews get started much earlier than little fashionistas!
Since some of you have been sharing what you are thankful for I thought I would share my thoughts with you….in no particular order of importance!
I am thankful for…………..
1. A happy and healthy baby
2. An awesome husband…who is pretty darn cute too
3. The bright blue eyes and big smile that look up at me every morning!
4. The hysterical laugh Ella makes when Bob and I walk in the room or say “Boo!”
5. The leaves that are piling up in our yard and on our street….I love Fall!
6. Bob’s “I love yous”
7. Sophie and Yaya…our Cavalier King Charles Spaniels! They are like my first born
8. My sisters random chatter….I wouldn’t know what to do without some of our pointless conversations! It is fun to talk about nothing at least once a day. She really is an incredible sister!
9. Catharine and Jessie and EVERYTHING they do! MEADOW wouldn’t be the same without you…and neither would I!
10. My mom who helps me with EVERYTHING in life…even when she doesn’t realize it.
11. My Dad for just being Gibber…for calling to check on Ella, for loving Bob like a son, and for being an awesome Dad.
12. My husband for being incredibly smart and driven. He loves to build, create and dream up all sorts of things! He’s pretty amazing.
13. He also grows tomatoes and jalapenos in our very own backyard. They are delish!
14. Bob for getting me Starbucks all the time!
15. My IPAD… It entertains me in the middle of the night when I can’t sleep.
16. Google…what would we do without Google.
17. My niece and nephews…they are all so much fun.
18. My sister-in-law who is compassionate, caring and tons of fun.
19. My in laws for treating me like a daughter.
20. My grandmother, Gommy. She is truly one of the most beautiful women I have ever known!
21. All of our friends near and far….from coast to coast you know who you are!
22. Starbucks…what would I do without my Iced Lattes.
23. The blue water & white sand in Florida. It was like living in the Caribbean.
24. Post it notes….for my doodling habit
25. My brother-in-law for his awesome beef fajitas and yummy mini burgers!
29. My iPhone
32. Anything extra crispy!
34. Pandora and free XM radio in my car.
35. My husband for being so understanding.
36. Candles….Seda France & Lafco House and Home! They will fill any room.
37. Facebook…so much fun staying connected & a great marketing tool!
38. MEADOW….what I was born to do!
39. All of our customers!
40. Interior design and textiles….I love fabric and texture!
41. The Texas Hill Country
43. E-mail – what would we do without you???
44. Christmas lights and Christmas trees
45. Ella’s lullaby mix
46. Ella’s blabla dolls
47. The health and happiness of all of my friends and family & the health and happiness of all of my blog readers!
Happy Happy Thanksgiving!!!